Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Doodler's Anonymous - Illustrate What's on the Mind of a Chef


Kitchen's are where fun is found, creativity is bubbling and laughter is all about. I find myself in the kitchen when I really need to cook up some happiness....and it's contagious!


I just entered Doodlers Annonymous' - "Illustrate What's on the Mind of a Chef". Would love your votes! Click the link below, you have to scroll down a far way to find mine (sorry!) and click the "faves" button next to my entry. THANKS!!

http://www.doodlersanonymous.com/showcase/illustrate-whats-on-the-mind-of-a-chef/

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Your work always makes me smile! Voted!!!!
    And had to join to vote, so thank you for turning me on to this blog/group!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination, the simple graphics and the funny doodles!

    ReplyDelete