So I had to do a little research ...
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
So if this is the case, I am very honoured! Thanks Mit!!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
3. No tag backs!
1. My sister lives in remote Thailand and I live in remote Australia but we still play scrabble most nights...the magic of the internet!
2. It is very likely my two little boys will be taller than me by the time they are ten.
3. I didn't learn to drive till I was 30.
4. My mum didn't let me and my sister cook when we were growing up because she thought we made too much mess but before I left home she taught me to make lasanga and apple pie with home made pastry.
5. I almost never ever wear high heels (despite my height) but love shoes especially boots and am constantly on the look out for unusual colours and styles.
6. My middle name is Lorna after my grandmother who was named after the book "Lorna Doone", a romance novel published in 1869.
7. When I was 17 I accidently ended up studying fashion design because the course I wanted to do, millinery wasn't running that semester. I had failed sewing in year 9 but was convinced I should try it. I gave myself six months and ended up staying three years and loving every moment of it!
8. I have lived in eight cities, three countries and two many houses to count.
9. If there was no other junk food in the world except ice-cream I would be satisified.
10. I am very very uncoordinated!
11. By day I manage an indigenous art centre. (see no.11 below)
And the Liebster Award goes to:
11. www.minymakutjara.blogspot.com.au (this is a little cheeky because it is my work site but it links in with the 11 things about me above.)
Apologies to my blog friends Roberto, Mr The Pen Mover and CindyD. I thought I should come up with a different list from the last time I wrote one of these!