Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Illustration Friday - Shades



Illustration Friday has done it for me! I have been wanting to get a blog going for ages and now I have my kick start. 

My son Jonah who's 4, draws everyday with complete inhibition. As far as he's concerned, he can draw anything. He's a total inspiration. I should draw everyday, but it doesn't always happen. Both my violin teacher at 16 and my life drawing teacher at 19 talked about practise and insisted it was everyday. It's my new challenge for myself and Illustration Friday is a good place to start.

What is Illustration Friday? It's one theme every Friday. With limitless creative possibilities it's got to be a bit of fun. This weeks theme was "Shades"... and yes...I did have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Fun collage!! I participate in Illustration Friday for the same reason--to keep myself drawing!! I've been having a blast with it--hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete